6.18.2012

Baby Photography Challenges - {3 months old}

This being the first FULL year of my photography business, I suspect that I will be experiencing many firsts. And although I have photographed many babies, I recently had my first 3 month old shoot.

The main challenge with babies is that grow and change so much and at such different rates that one 3 month old may be at a completely different developmental stage than the next. Luckily, flexibility is my nature.

Little Baby Dylan, came to me for his 3 month old session. He flat out refused to smile and I am super suspect that he knew when I was going to rest my arms and pull the camera down because that is when he would break out into a huge grin. No lie - we had six people in the room working him and dancing around like fools hoping to make him laugh on cue. We did manage to sqeeze a few out of him though.

By the end of the shoot we were all exhausted....except for Dylan of course who reportedly by Mom smiled all the way home. Little booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment